- Facebook Source Code In Html
- Facebook Source Code Friends And Family
- Facebook Source Code Friends List
- Facebook Source Code Profile Views
- Looking at any website's Source Code, you actually get the idea about that page. Don't get confused with the actual programming of the page, you won't be able to get that but it is the Text version of coding which you will easily understand.
- Facebook API C# Examples. Updated Nov 2012.Facebook API tutorial in C# - writing to a users facebook wall step-by-step with source code. Just as I was dusting off my old facebook account trying to grasp what social media was all about destiny would it that one of Favourite Design's customers wanted to integrate their comment & blog system with Facebook.
- Show Friend's Faces. Show who likes your Page with real people's profile images rather than just a number. People visting your Page will see a count of friends that like the Page as well as their profile photos. This option can be activated by checking Show Friend's Faces in the configurator.
- Download source - 16.7 KB; Suggestions have been incorporated. Kindly suggest, vote, comment to improve it. Step by Step guide for scraping can be seen Here. The Facebook graph API and many other Facebook C# SDKs allow the user to do Facebook tasks from the code.
May 16, 2014 After typing the Facebook URL, you will need to type the ID that you got from the source just after the forward slash in the Facebook URL. See the example below. The XXXXXXXXX in the above URL will be the ID of your friend that you get from the source by following the above steps.Go Back to the Facebook Help Index
There is no way to know who views your Facebook Profile.
Facebook does not have this option due to privacy concerns. Some applications will claim that they can show you, but they cant, and if you let that application have access to your profile, you are getting set up to get all of your friends spammed by that app.
(at least remove the non-working app, after you realize it does not work)
Facebook Source Code In Html
Facebook changed the name of the ID for the routine that populates the chat box to 'InitialChatFriendsList' to attempt to quell the FALSE INFORMATION going around that the routine which populates the chatbox (orderedfriends) is a list of people who view your profile. It never was a list of people who view your profile, and it never will be a list of people who view your profile. It's just a list of the people that populate your chat box. Anytime you see something that says viewing your own source code and looking for some numbers is a way to see who views your profile, you can be sure that it's just another hoax.
The previous hoax for this is where people tell you to 'view source' of your timeline and then search for 'orderedfriends' - this is not a list of who views your profile. This is just part of the open graph system that makes a callback to the servers to calculate which friends to show in the chat bar. If you look more carefully at the source code and understand basic computer programming you can see this... All the callback is doing is populating the chat bar. Granted, the order in which they appear doesnt match the order of the people in the chat bar, but if you were to compare all the ID's in the source list to the people in your chat bar, you will see that they are the same thing. So in short, anyone who believes this is merely just confused and will believe anything they are told, because they are so desperate to know who it viewing their profile, something that will never be possible on facebook, since that would completely destroy the website.
If you view the source code and search for 'MessagingReliabilityLoggerInitialData' and scroll to the left before that word, you will find another list of friend ID's - Are you going to believe that maybe that is the secret hidden list of people who view your profile too? Dont believe or spread rumors like this, as all it does is lead to drama from misinformed people.
If you already tried some apps, and they are now spamming your friends, you will want to use this app to find the malicious app so that you can remove it.
Some people are under the impression that the 'top friends' that display on your profile/timeline are the people who have viewed your profile, but this is not true. In fact, the opposite is actually true. Think of them like 'suggested interaction' in the way that facebook has noticed that you might want to interact with that friend again soon.
Now... what does this actually mean? I'll attempt to explain it in general terms... think of it like this...
Facebook Source Code Friends And Family
• If YOU keep viewing/stalking THEIR profile
• If YOU keep using search to look them up
• If you and another person are friends both using the same app
• If someone sends you a private message
• If you send someone a private message
• If someone posts on your wall
• If you post on someone's wall
• If someone likes something on your profile or photos
• If you like something on someone's profile or photos
• If someone comments on something on your profile or photos
• If you comment on something on someone's profile or photos
• If another person views your profile
• If you view another person's profile
Facebook Source Code Friends List
Essentially, that list is just facebook's way of making it more convenient for you to continually interact with the people you usually do, without having people you dont interact with show up in that list.