- Improved First Person View Mod 1.12.2
- Improved First Person View Mod 1.7.10
- Improved First Person Mod
- Real First Person Mod
An update to fix and improve upon the first person controls from v1.1.0.
This mod enables rendering of player's body in first person view:D So you can see your whole body! When you look down ^^Link to Mod: http://www.minecraftfor. GTA 3 The First Person View for III Mod was downloaded 15407 times and it has 10.00 of 10 points so far. Download it now for GTA 3!
Download link request - Improved First Person View Mod Since Reflex Central is still 'under maintenance', can I still download that 'Improved First Person Camera Mod' somewhere else? Or can someone upload it so I dan download it? Showing 1-2 of 2 comments.STS. Ds19 Dec 2, 2018 @ 5:37am. Enables the third-person Model in first-person, so you can experience Minecraft from Steve's real perspective. This mod doesn't change any animations, so you also get to see Mojangs questionable animation descitions(looking at you, shield + bow). However this mod adds so few and simple mixin hooks into the game, it should work with other mods that come out(MoBends, a real eating/crawling animation, custom 3d armor, etc).
- Normalized rotation sensitivity while in first person: A and D now rotates your Sim at the same pace as W + A or D. You can increase/decrease the rotation sensitivity by going to the mod settings ('dc.settings') in Advanced Settings -> First Person Rotation Sensitivity.
- Fixed camera forward snap while in first person: In first person, the camera will now tend look where your Sim is going ONLY when they're moving.
- Fixed footstep sounds while in first person: Fixed a bug where the footstep sounds wouldn't play while walking in first person.
- Small UI fixes: Reset Default Settings dialog options now correctly says Yes / No instead of Ok / Cancel.
- Added new languages: Direct Controls is now available in Polish. Pozdrawiam & dzięki! 🙃
To install the new update, just download the mod again and replace the files in your Mods folder.
The mod will add more realism to the game from the first person. A more perfect display of first-person body parts will appear. Addition may seem similar to the mods: Modified Improved First Person and RFPR, but this is not at all the case, because this modification is much easier to configure.
Everything works together with shaders, Optifine HD, Better Animations and others. In short, this mod will bring notes of realism in Minecraft to the computer.
How to Install Minecraft Real First-Person Render Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Real First-Person Render Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Real First-Person Render Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Improved First Person View Mod 1.12.2
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
Improved First Person View Mod 1.7.10
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Improved First Person Mod
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Real First Person Mod
Credit: rejah_tavi Source:CurseForge