Just because Scrap Mechanic is in early access doesn't mean the modding community is willing to wait for the final release. The Steam workshop is packed with hundreds of excellent mods, mostly focusing on adding even more building parts to the base game. From your Steam Library, right-click on Scrap Mechanic and hover over the 'Manage' option, and select 'Browse Local Files' to open your Scrap Mechanic folder. Open the downloaded mod ZIP file, to see some folder/files inside. Select everything inside the ZIP file, and drag and drop the selection into your Scrap Mechanic installation folder. Scrap Mechanic mod support offers an easy way to download over 1000+ new player made building parts for your creations! For all the latest news, follow us on: Twitter. Here's how to enable and use developer commands in Scrap Mechanic Survival. This works in creative and survival, but it's more useful in survival.More Scrap Mechanic Guides:
- Amateur Survival Tips!
- All Recipes Guide (Survival Mode).
- Where to Find Items / Materials (Survival Mode).
- Transport Guide for Caged Man (Survival Mode).
Enabling Cheats in Survival
Open 'Scrap MechanicSurvivalScriptsgameSurvivalGame.lua' with text editor.
Go to 84 line and change 'if g_survival then' to 'if true then'.
Scrap Mechanic Mod Maker
- /ammo 'Give ammo (default 40)'
- /spudgun 'Give the spudgun'
- /gatling 'Give the potato gatling gun'
- /shotgun 'Give the fries shotgun'
- /sunshake 'Give 1 sunshake'
- /baguette 'Give 1 revival baguette'
- /keycard 'Give 1 keycard'
- /powercore 'Give 1 powercore'
- /components 'Give <quantity> components (default 10)'
- /glowsticks 'Give <quantity> components (default 10)'
- /tumble 'Set tumble state'
- /god 'Mechanic characters will take no damage'
- /respawn 'Respawn at last bed (or at the crash site)'
- /encrypt 'Restrict interactions in all warehouses'
- /decrypt 'Unrestrict interactions in all warehouses'
- /limited 'Use the limited inventory'
- /unlimited 'Use the unlimited inventory'
- /ambush 'Starts a 'random' encounter'
- /recreate 'Recreate world'
- /timeofday 'Sets the time of the day as a fraction (0.5=mid day)'
- /timeprogress 'Enables or disables time progress'
- /day 'Disable time progression and set time to daytime'
- /spawn 'Spawn a unit: 'woc', 'tapebot', 'totebot', 'haybot'
- /harvestable 'Create a harvestable: 'tree', 'stone'
- /cleardebug 'Clear debug draw objects'
- /export 'Exports blueprint $SURVIVAL_DATA/LocalBlueprints/<name>.blueprint'
- /import 'Imports blueprint $SURVIVAL_DATA/LocalBlueprints/<name>.blueprint'
- /starterkit 'Spawn a starter kit'
- /mechanicstartkit'Spawn a starter kit for starting at mechanic station'
- /pipekit 'Spawn a pipe kit'
- /foodkit 'Spawn a food kit'
- /seedkit 'Spawn a seed kit'
- /die 'Kill the player'
- /sethp 'Set player hp value'
- /setwater 'Set player water value'
- /setfood 'Set player food value'
- /aggroall 'All hostile units will be made aware of the player's position'
- /goto 'Teleport to predefined position'
- /raid 'Start a level <level> raid at player position at wave <wave> in <delay> hours.'
- /stopraid 'Cancel all incoming raids'
- /disableraids 'Disable raids if true'
- /camera 'Spawn a SplineCamera tool'
- /printglobals 'Print all global lua variables'
- /clearpathnodes 'Clear all path nodes in overworld'
- /enablepathpotatoes 'Creates path nodes at potato hits in overworld and links to previous node'
Recommended for You:
- All Scrap Mechanic Guides!
You May Also Like:
Scrap Mechanic Mods Wing
Welcome to the machine-filled creative paradise of Scrap Mechanic, a multiplayer survival game with imagination and ingenuity at its core.
Scrap Mechanic is an all-new creative multiplayer sandbox game where you explore, scavenge and collect objects from all over a wide-open interactive world. With these gathered objects you can build shelters (cozy!), impressive moving Vehicles (vroom!), and machines (aw yes!) that will help you survive all the treacherous adventures ahead of you. Team up with friends or fight against robots and other players who want to steal your stuff.So here’s the deal: you’re a robot maintenance mechanic, and you've been sent to a fully automated agriculture planet that supplies food to the metropolitan planets with the task of looking after the worker robots. Close to touchdown your spacecraft loses control and crashes, leaving you as a lucky, lucky survivor. You’re stranded though, and at first glance you find that not everything’s quite as it should be. The Farmbots working the fields have gone crazy, and now there’s only one way to stay alive: using your quick thinking, your creativity and your wily knack of using the surrounding environment to your advantage.
|Interactive Parts||Consumables||Crafting Parts|
|Creative Mode||Survival Mode||Challenge Mode|
- Survival Mode! - Explore a dynamically generated open-world environment filled with enemies, treasure, and dangerous robots! Team up with friends and build bases to protect yourself and your valuables. The most creative will survive!
- Creative Mode! - An unlimited amount of parts are yours to play with! Build free on your choice of terrain without limitations or the threat of death.
- Challenge Mode! - Test your building and driving skills by completing a set of increasingly difficult challenges. You can also create your own challenges using the Challenge Builder.
- Character Customization! - Choose between playing as a male or female mechanic and customize their appearance to your liking. Unlock additional Clothing items by finding Garment Boxes in Survival Mode and using them at a Dressbot.
- Parts ‘n’ Blocks! - Scrap Mechanic comes loaded with over 100 parts. Some with unique shapes and sizes, but all giving you the power to basically create anything you want.
- Interactive Parts! - The Interactive Parts that let you put your creations in motion represent the very best and most exciting parts of Scrap Mechanic! With a wide range of parts and an array of functions from Gas Engines and Electric Engines to Thrusters, Sensors, and Buttons, you’ll never be bored with the items at your disposal!
- Handbook! - Your Mechanics' Handbook is your trusty educational friend, with you from the start and dying to be read! Flip trough its pages at your leisure to learn the basics of building in a easy way.
- Logbook! - Your ship's log is now a handy journal for keeping track of your quests (coming soon), telling the time, and navigating the world. Use it to manage the waypoints of any Beacons you've placed down and discover new Structures your quests lead you to.
- Connect Tool! - The tool that brings everything together and makes it all happen. A must for any true mechanic!
- Lift! - Lightens the load when Building creations with physics in mind. Let it lift you – and your creations – higher!
- Sledgehammer! - Whack loose parts and watch them fly. Smacking physics around with the hammer is great fun. Also useful as a weapon in Survival Mode.
- Spud Gun! - Shoot high-velocity spuds that can break weaker blocks, such as Glass and Cardboard, and activate Triggers from a distance. In Survival Mode, grow some Potato ammo to defend yourself and your stuff from those nasty robots at a safe distance.
Get Wiki Help