How many syllables in strenuous? 7 4 9 2 8 1 3 6 5 syllables. Divide strenuous into syllables: stren-u-ous Stressed syllable in strenuous: stren-u-ous How to pronounce strenuous: stren-yoo-us How to say strenuous: How to pronounce strenuous. Cite This Source. Wondering why strenuous is 7 4 9 2 8 1 3 6 5 syllables?
- Most people chose this as the best definition of strenuous: Vigorous, arduous, zealou. See the dictionary meaning, pronunciation, and sentence examples.
- Another word for strenuous. Find more ways to say strenuous, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
- characterized by vigorous exertion, as action, efforts, life, etc.: a strenuous afternoon of hunting.
- demanding or requiring vigorous exertion; laborious: To think deeply is a strenuous task.
- vigorous, energetic, or zealously active: a strenuous person; a strenuous intellect.
- strenuous (Thesaurus)
Strenuous Activity Define
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.
- Daily Word Quiz: peripatetic
- Analogy of the Day: Today’s Analogy
1‘it's a pretty strenuous climb’
2‘the college has made strenuous efforts to attract overseas students’