- Vocaloid 5 Standard comes with 4 voicebanks (virtual singers), more than 2000 preset phrases, over 100 preset singing styles, and 11 audio effects. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows and can be used as a VST in your DAW or standalone.
- This is a list of all of the downloadable products that you can purchase from the VOCALOID SHOP and use immediately, including singing synthesizer softwares such as the VOCALOID Editor and Voice Banks.
VOCALOID5 Ver.5.6.0 Updater
Vocaloid 5 features a redesigned interface that has been described as 'significantly more modern' than that of previous versions. It is the first release of Vocaloid to be exclusively sold as a bundle; all purchases include four default voicebanks - Amy, Chris, Kaori, and Ken.
- Improved playback processing, and made it possible to gradually listen to parts from the beginning while rendering.
- Made it so that the current vertical alignment of the Musical Editor will be saved along with the track.
- General improvements to stability.
We have confirmed a bug that causes some Spanish phonetic symbols not to be converted properly in version 5.6.0.
We are currently preparing an update to fix this.
We apologize for the inconvenience, however, if you would like to use any Spanish Voicebanks, please use latest installer version 5.5.0 until an update is distributed.
*Problems Utilizing the VOCALOID5 Update Program:
The latest version of the installer can be obtained using the download code included in the email you received at the time of purchase.
After retrieving the download code from the email, please download the latest version of the installer, uninstall the old version that you currently have, and then install the latest version.
However, if you are using backup software such as Time Machine for macOS, VOCALOID installation data may not be restored properly, leading to potential problems with the update program.
Any OS restored by backup software is beyond the scope of this customer support, so please be careful when using this application with any VOCALOID products.
Vocaloid 5 New Voicebanks
|OS||File Information||How To Install||Download|
|Released : Nov. 18, 2020|
File Name : VOCALOID5_Update_5.6.0_Mac.zip
File Size : 1.16 GB
Publisher : Yamaha Corporation
|After unzipping the ZIP file you downloaded, the following dmg files will be displayed:|
After unzipping any or all of the updaters you require, please run all respective corresponding pkg files.
|Released : Nov. 18, 2020|
File Name : VOCALOID5_Update_5.6.0_Win.zip
File Size : 1.10 GB
Publisher : Yamaha Corporation
|After unzipping the ZIP file you downloaded, the following zip files will be displayed:|
After unzipping any or all of the updaters you require, please run all respective corresponding exe files.
Virtual singers to your music production
VOCALOID5 has 4 voicebanks (Japanese/English), over 1000 vocal phrases and over 1000 audio samples.
You can use the singing voice quickly and customize your own vocal.
VOCALOID5 PRODUCT LINEUP
USD 225.23( before tax )
USD 360.36( before tax )
* Users who own a previous VOCALOID Editor product can purchase VOCALOID5 at a special upgrade price.
Amy , Chris , Kaori , Ken
Amy , Chris , Kaori , Ken , CYBER DIVA II , CYBER SONGMAN II , VY1 , VY2
|more than 2000 preset phrases|
( 1000+ vocal phrases and 1000+ audio samples )
|more than 100 preset singing styles|
|see more details|
* This product is available as a download. A physical product will not be shipped.
* Click the 'Go to Cart' button to go to the shopping cart screen at the Share-it web site operated by Digital River GmbH. Complete the payment procedure in the Share-it web site.
|OS compatibility||Windows / Mac |
・Windows: Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (all 64-bit only, with the latest Windows Update applied)
・Mac: OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS 10.12 (Sierra),
macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.15 (Catalina) (all 64-bit only, VOCALOID5 Ver. 5.4.1 or later required for use with macOS 10.15)
Windows (VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase: Windows/Mac)
|VST compatibility||Compatible (VST2)||Not compatible|
|AU (Audio Units) Compatibility||Compatible||Not compatible|
|No. of voices included||4 （Amy, Chris, Kaori, Ken）||8 （Amy, Chris, Kaori, Ken, CYBER SONGMAN II, CYBER DIVA II, VY1, VY2）||None (sold separately)|
|No. of phrases included (media function)||1000 (extra material downloadable)||None|
|No. of audio samples included (media function)||1000 (extra material downloadable)||None|
|No. of style presets included (style function)||100 (extra material downloadable)||None|
|Compatible voice banks||VOCALOID 5 / 4 / 3||VOCALOID 4 / 3 / 2|
|Readable files||VPR, VSQX, MIDI (SMF), WAV||VSQX、VSQ、MIDI(SMF)、WAV|
|Readable audio file formats||Format: WAV format (stereo/mono) |
Sampling rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz
No. of quantizer bits: 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit float
|Format: WAV format (stereo/mono) |
Sampling rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz
No. of quantizer bits: 16-bit
|File export format||VPR||VSQX|
|Audio effects||11 types built-in||2 types built-in|
|Control parameters||13 types||12 types|
|Attack release effects||36 types of attack effects & 41 types of release effects included||None|
|Emotion tool||Included||Not included|
|Audio editing functions||Yes (pitch shift, time stretch, reverse, normalize)||None|
|Automation||Volume, pan pots||None|
|Real-time input of VOCALOID tracks by connecting an external MIDI device||Supported||'Not supported* |
* VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase supports this'
|Supported audio devices||Windows : ASIO, DirectSound |
Mac : Core Audio
|Maximum no. of bars||999||999|
|Maximum no. of tracks||32 (total of VOCALOID tracks & audio tracks)||16 VOCALOID tracks, 1 monaural audio track, 1 stereo audio track|
|Minimum resolution (bit per quarter note)||1/480 of a quarter note||1/480 of a quarter note|
|Accompanying software||VOCALOID4.5 Editor for Cubase||None |
* VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase (normal version) comes with Cubase AI download code'
|VOCALOID Job plug-in function||Not supported||Supported|
|ReWire (β function)||Yes||No|
Vocaloid 5 Voicebanks Free
|OS compatibility||Windows: Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (all 64-bit only, with the latest Windows Update applied.) |
· Mac: OSX 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.15 (Catalina) (all 64-bit only, VOCALOID5 Ver. 5.4.1 or later required for use with macOS 10.15)
* VOCALOID5 cannot be used in a 32-bit environment.
|CPU||Intel multicore processor|
|Memory requirement||At least 8 GB recommended (minimum 4 GB)|
|Free disk space||・Standard: At least 20 GB |
・Premium: At least 35 GB
|Other||Audio device, Internet connection (authentication, deauthentication, software updates, etc.)|
|Monitor size||· Minimum operating environment: 1366 x 768 |
· Recommended environment: 1920 x 1080
Vocaloid Editor Download
The requirements listed above are the operating requirements for standalone use.
When used as a VST/AU together with a DAW, the operating requirements of the DAW must also be met at the same time.