- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Here is a list of best Kodi Builds that is suitable for July 2020. You can find best Builds for Kodi, FireStick, Android Boxes, and more.
- How to install the retro wookie build for kodi 17.6 from the wookie wizard (dec 2017). The wookie build is compatible with any version of kodi 17 krypton including kodi 17.3, kodi 17.4, and kodi 17.5. Wookie retro build complete setup and walkthrough november 2017. How to install new update from the steven tv wizard.
- Top Kodi tutorials including: Vivid build for kodi 17.6 easy setup step by step install on jailbroken fire stick & android box etc Jailbreak new Amazon Fire TV Stick in best kodi Sports addons december 2019 top kodi builds for Kodi 16.1 Jarvis & 17.6 Krypton / spmc / xbmc for iPhone iPad Android Fire TV Stick & Windows!
Wookie 17.6 Apk App
How to install Kodi 17.6 Krypton & 18 Leia on the same device. This will work on the Fire TV Stick (Firestick), Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Android TV boxes, phon.